Friday, December 7, 2018

Recommended Books

Ayee hoomans!
Last week I have read some of my college-mate's blogs, and whoa they have so much recommended books to read. Here, I will tell you some of their books that they have been reviewed. Enjoy!

#1 The One Skill by Leo Babauta

This book is quite interesting and there are so many motivated words. Leo Babauta is indeed a motivator. Beside, the writer writes the review in a simple but still include the point of the book. If you wanna read it, you could click this link

#2 The Life Changing Magic Tidying Up by Marie Kondo

This book is really attractive. Thanks to my friend who reviewed this kind of book. And for those who are still lazy to do  tidying up,  you definitely gotta read this book. Here is the link of review of the book.

#3 The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway


Are you finding a motivate book? Do you find yourself a lazy type of person? Try to read this book. Even he is an old man, but he still has the spirit of the young age. He went to fish by himself in the sea. Isn't it amazing? link

#4 Forrest Gump by Winston Groom
This kind of book is always motivating people. We cannot look down anyone, whoever they are. Just read this book, there is an idiot who even more success than we are.
‘Maybe I am an idiot,’ I said, ‘but ‘I’m not stupid.’
I was born an idiot, but ‘I’m cleverer than most people think.
link

#5 Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn by John C. Maxwell

Do you feel like you lost yourself? You definitely gotta read this book! The title of this book is also interesting. It has mean that even we always win over something, there is the time we will lose. But, from that losing, we gotta learn something , so that next time we will get the winning title again. link

AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BOOK REVIEW! XOXO
SEE YA LATER, FELLAS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comparison Between 1st and 2nd Journals

Hello, mates! It seems like just yesterday I posted something about the newest journal I've been reading on.  Nah, I'm not goin...