Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Comparison Between 1st and 2nd Journals

Hello, mates! It seems like just yesterday I posted something about the newest journal I've been reading on. 

Nah, I'm not going to discuss about the next part of that journal. I will discuss about the comparison between the first journal I've reviewed and the latest journal I have been being reviewed, Strategies for Better Learning of English Grammar: Chinese vs Thais and A Comparative Study of EFL Teachers' and Intermediate High School Students' Perceptions of Written Corrective Feedback on Grammatical Errors

First of all, let's see their similarities.. Both of the journals are talking about English Grammar things, it's either for EFL or ESL learners. And they both have the same structure of journals, like abstract, introduction, literature review, methodology, results, conclusion and references. And also, both of the journals were using High School  students as the target of their research. Beside, they also used the same methodology to collect the data, which is by giving each target a questionnaire.

Let's jump out to the differences between the two journals. Well, eventho both of the journals are talking about the same theme, English Grammar, but they discusses different things. The first journal is discussing about how does the strategies for learning English Grammar in Chinese and Thais, while the second journal is talking about is giving a corrective feedback on Grammatical Errors effective or not. Beside the materials they discussed about, the second difference of the journals are the target of their target on researching the data. The first journal aim only the learners, while the second journal aim, beside the learners, the researchers also aim the teachers of English language.

Overall, both of the journals are all very good, but for me, the second journal is somehow easier to understand rather than the first journal. But I like both of the journal.

Well, that's all my opinions about both of the journals I have read. See you guys in another discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comparison Between 1st and 2nd Journals

Hello, mates! It seems like just yesterday I posted something about the newest journal I've been reading on.  Nah, I'm not goin...