![]() | |
|
Name is such an
important element in our live. It is only a small thing, but name shows us our
own identity. Imagine, if we have no name, what should we differentiate one and
another? How do we call our friends? How do we introduce our self?
But some people are not
really proud and not so confident with their own name, even they ever
think to change their name. They think their names are so out-of-date, weird,
even some are scared that their friends would be mocking on their names. But,
there are many people who are proud with their names. They knew that their
parents have given them the best names ever. Beside, name is like a prayer, a
hope that our parents expected on us.
And for me, I like my
name and of course I’m proud with it and I never thought to change my name,
ever. Because as I said before, that our parents have given us the best name
ever and I knew the story and how hard my family decided to choose it. My name
is Fauzia Desi Rachmawati, my friends used to call me Fau, because Fauzia is
too long to be a nickname, and Zia is too common. It was taken from my first name,
Fauzia. But my family and my old friends are calling me Weni, because my aunty
wanted to give me that name. But, my grandma chose Fauzia for my name, that the
meaning was Victory. She hoped that I could be a girl who is always happy,
wealthy and could make my parent proud. But it’s a little annoy me when people
miss-spelled my name, it’s either they add “H” at the end of it or change the
“F” to be “P” or change the “Z” to be “J”. As for Desi means that I was born in
December. And for Rachmawati, my mother ever told me that my father had finally
a good job right when I was born. So that, my parent thought that I was a
blessed girl for our family.
What about the names for
my kids later?
I'm thinking several
names that catch my interest and I think would be good for him/her. Such as, if
it's a boy, I would name him "Jaxon Julian Ahmad" the meaning is a
boy who is a merciful boy who is born in July (if he'll born in July) and also
praiseworthy, it's cool, isn't it? LOL. And if it's a girl, I would name him
"Jazmyn Denise Acacia", which means a jasmine that is so feminine but
has its thorn to protect herself.
Isn’t
it so interesting when we talk about names, especially when we talk about our
children’s name later. I don’t know whether will it come to be really my children's name or not, it
depends on my future husband…. LOL
Anyway... Thank
you for visiting my very first blog ^____^

what an interesting story
ReplyDeleteIts good artic recomended
ReplyDelete